Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New blog about LOTRO cosmetics - volume IV

Rate:
I'm proud to present a new LOTRO outfitting blog, Plate Metal Jacket and its very talented owner, Argendauss. After two very successful outfit posts here on LOTRO Fashion, he's decided it's time to have his own blog - his collection of battle outfits is astonishing!


"The blog's focus is aimed at the niche of LOTRO cosmetics that I enjoy the most, which is battle ready-outfits. No dresses, unless they're made of chain-mail or something," Argendauss said. I'd like to add that most of the outfit are really different from what can be usually seen on established LOTRO outfitting blogs, as they are made from man's perspective and that assures great uniqueness. I admire this guy's eye for detail and perfect taste for combining pieces :) I hope you'll enjoy his blog as I do!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the endorsement! You've helped inspire me with the success of your blog, and I'm always grateful for you showing off my outfits for Argendauss and Rechart.

    Here's to more excellent outfit blogging. I can't wait to see what our characters will be decked out in when they march through the Black Gate of Mordor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh I forgot about Rechart's outfit! I'll change the tag so that it's linked under Argendauss - I always tag posts based on submitter's primary nick :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing it here. I think its first of its kind

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...